Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: 01
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. In between 0900 hrs and 1700 hrs of 23/04/2009 some unknown culprits committed theft of a Hero Honda motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-K-9642 belonging to one Aloysius Pinto (36) R/o Valencia Kankanady Mangalore that was parked in front of MCC Bank at Hampankatte Mangalore. The motorcycle is worth Rs. 11,700/.
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 23/04/2009 at 1730 hrs near Statebank at Mangalore one rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-V-5326 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against one Jeenath a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Puttur Rural Police Station. On 23/04/2009 at 1900 hrs at Madla Madnoor village Puttur Taluk one Vijayakumar rider of scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-21-E-6035 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due which scooter capsized. As a result Vijayakumar rider of scooter sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt, Criminal intimidation along with Indian Arms Act has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 24/04/2009 at 2255 hrs accused Prabhakara, Chandan Kamath, Pramod, Santhosh, Yatheesh and another one person forming in to unlawful assembly and criminally restrained one Somanatha R/0 Kanyady Dharmasthala village Belthangady Taluk near his house and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and give the life threat by showing the a Local Made Gun owing to political issue.
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Hurt has been registered in Surathkal Police Station. On 23/04/2009 at 2230 hrs accused Swami Dorai and Ranjith abused one Veeramani (48) in filthy language near Cargogate Bala village Mangalore Taluk and assaulted him by hand and iron rod owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. In between 2000 hrs of 23/04/2009 and 0730 hrs of 24/04/2009 one Soorappa (32) R/o Darkas Kodimbady village Puttur Taluk committed suicide by hanging in his house owing to health problem.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 293
Fine amounts collected: 25, 300/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.