Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Surathkal Police Station. On 07/04/2009 at 2030 hrs on NH 17 at Surathkal Mangalore one Dinesh driver of Tanker bearing Reg. No. KA-20-B-2583 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against an Alto car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-Z-3483. As a result car driver Zakker Hussain (32) R/o Krishnapura Katipalla village Mangalore Taluk, Sayyad Ameer, Ayisha Suha, Fathima, Ahra and Suhhain who were traveling in the said car sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: 01
- A case under Rioting, Hurt along with Attempt to Murder has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 08/04/2009 at 2015 hrs accused 7-8 unkwon persons forming into an unlawful assembly near Milagres croos road at Mangalore and assaulted one Victor D Kunha with knife and attempted to kill him owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Kidnapping, Hurt, Wrongful confinement along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. On 03/04/2009 at 1230 hrs accused Veena, Ashoka, Prasad Alva, Harish, Ashoka Swami and others kidnapped one Prithvi (17) R/o Kodangallu Prathya village Mangalore Taluk near his house and assaulted him by hand and wrongfully confines him and also gave life threat to him owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws:Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. On 11/12/2008 at 0930 hrs one Walter D Souza @ Babi (34) R/o Alangaru Marpadi village Mangalore Taluk accidentally fell down at Netthodi Maruru village Mangalore Taluk and was admitted to Wenlock hospital at Mangalore where he was declared dead while under treatment on 07/04/2009 at 1530 hrs. The death seems to be due to illness.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. On 1700 hrs of 08/04/2009 and 0900 hrs of 09/04/2009 one Thaniyappa (45) R/o Bottadka Kombaru village Puttur Taluk committed suicide by hanging near his house owing to personal problem.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 307
Fine amounts collected: 43,900/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.