Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Barke Police Station. On 15/04/2009 at 2000 hrs at Ballalbhag Mangalore one rider of Hero Honda motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-K-8524 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against one Sridhara (21) R/o Kudroli Mangalore a pedestrian and caused him grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Puttur Rural Police Station. On 17/04/2009 at 0730 hrs one Ashraf driver of lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-21-A-1958 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-11-1214. As a result motorcycle rider Razaq P (31) R/o Shanthinagara Golithottu village Puttur Taluk and Thousif pillion rider of said motorcycle sustained grievous injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Causing death due to negligence (sec 304 A) has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. On 26/06/2007 1030 hrs at Neerapalke Karinje village Mangalore Taluk, Satheesha who was working on the Electric Pole got electrocuted due to the negligence of Balakrishna the Contractor of KEB and his worker Kumara.
Spl. And local laws: 02
- A case under the Prevention of Immoral Traffic Act has been registered in Woman Police Station. On 17/04/2009 at 1200 hrs WPI Women PS on rounds arrested one Jaya Shri (20) R/o Panjimogeru Mangalore who was soliciting for prostitution at public place near Service bus stand at Mangalore.
- A case under Karnataka Excise Act has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 17/04/2009 at 1900 hrs on credible information CPI Sullia along with staff conducted a raid near Kanthamangala at Ajjavara village Sullia Taluk and seized 30 illegal liquor bottles (each 180 ML) worth Rs. 6,80/ by arresting Jayananda (41) R/o Kanemaradka Mandekolu village Sullia Taluk who was selling these liquor illegally there.
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 198
Fine amounts collected: 13, 900/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.