Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: 01
- A case under Cruelty by husband and his relatives, Hurt along with Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace has been registered in Surathkal Police Station on the complaint of one Nisha (24) W/o Arun bangera R/o Katipalla Mangalore Taluk. In the complaint it is alleged that accused Arun Bangera ( Husband) and his relatives Sudeer bangera Sephia Bangera assaulted and gave physical and mental harassment to one Nisha to bring more dowry and also gave life threat her.
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. On 23/04/2009 at 1615 hrs on NH-13 at Mijaru village Mangalore Taluk one Vasantha driver of mini Tipper lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-19-E-2066 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a Maruti Swift car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-MA-1732 due which car capsized. As a result Thahira Bhanu, Shakhira and Sameera who were traveling in the said car sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: 01
- A case under Criminal restraint, Hurt along with Attempt to murder has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 23/04/2009 at 1715 hrs accused one Obayya criminally restrained one Sathisha R/o Ninyaru Pilathabettu village Bantwal Taluk near his house and assaulted him with knief and tried to kill him owing to civil dispute between them.
Spl. And local laws: 01
- A case under Indian Arms Act has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 23/04/2009 at 0815 hrs on credible information PSI Belthangady PS along with staff conducted a raid on the shed belonging to one Paulose P.L R/o Kanchalu Chibidre village Belthangady Taluk and seized a Local Made Gun that was kept illegally
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Vittal Police Station. On 23/04/2009 at 1630 hrs one Nithin Patel R/o Kayaradka Mani village Bantwal Taluk committed suicide by hanging in his house owing to personal problem.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. One Babu (59) R/o Kinyalda Palke Sonandoor village Belthangady Taluk was injured due to snake bite near his house on 22/04/2007 at 1900 hrs. He was admitted to Govt. hospital at Belthangady Taluk where he was declared dead while under treatment on the same day at 2300 hrs.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 180
Fine amounts collected: 21, 500/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.