- A case of Burglary has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. In between 0830 hrs and 1030 hrs of 18/07/2009 some unknown culprits gained entry into the house belonging to one Marceline Lobo (45) R/o Beruva Thumbe village Bantwal Taluk Taluk by breaking the window grills and committed a theft of cash Rs. 15,000 and Gold ornaments all in worth Rs. 1,69,000/.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: 01
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. In between 2000 hrs of 28/08/2008 and 0900 hrs of 29/08/2009 some unknown culprits committed a theft of Hero Honda motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-X-3863 belonging to one Sunil (32) R/o Padekallu Bolara Mangalore that was parked near Palguni River at Ansari road Mangalore. The motorcycle is worth Rs. 40, 000/.
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 18/07/2009 at 1145 hrs at Narnakaje Nelloorkemraje village Sullia Taluk one driver of KSRTC bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-F-2383 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a Santro car bearing Reg. No. KL-14-B-3798. As a result Santro car driver Shivarama Bhat (79) R/o Sullia Town and Vigneshwara Bhat who was traveling in the said car sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 18/07/2009 at 0815 hrs at Boolubailu Jalsoor village Sullia Taluk one driver of lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-50-1794 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a Vaganor car bearing Reg. No. KA-20-N-2707. As a result Vaganor car driver Yogish Kumar R/o Kodagu District and two other passengers who were traveling in the said car sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 18/07/2009 at 1430 hrs accused one Mansoor abused one Mohammed Ashraf (24) R/o Boliyar Mangalore in filthy language at Ladygoshan Mangalore and assaulted him by hand and also gave life threat to him owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 03
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Mangalore Rural Police Station. On 12/07/2009 at 1100 hrs one Annappa Jattigowda R/o Adyaru Mangalore attempted to commit suicide by consuming some poison in his house owing to personal problem. Further he was admitted to Athena Hospital at Mangalore where he was declared dead while under treatment on 18/07/2009 at 1250 hrs.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. On 18/07/2009 at 1545 hrs one Dikshith (03) R/o Bedraje Kodimbala village Puttur Taluk accidentally spilled into a pond near his house and died due drawing.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Subramanya Police Station. On 18/07/2009 at 1630 hrs one Nanda Kumar (04) R/o Agoolikaje Devaragadde Subramanya village Belthangady Taluk accidentally spilled into a pond near his house and died due drawing.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 329
Fine amounts collected: 27, 700/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.