- A case of Burglary has been registered in Ullal Police Station. In between 1600 hrs of 23/07/2009 and 0600 hrs of 25/07/2009 some unknown culprits gained entry into the house belonging to one Srinatha (30) R/o Ullal Mangalore by breaking the door lock and committed theft of a DVD Player, a Inverter, a Mixer Grinder and a Micro Oven all in worth Rs.22, 500/.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 04
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 25/07/2009 at 2100 hrs near Bappalige junction at Puttur Town one unknown vehicle driver drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Swaminatha a pedestrain and caused him serious injuries. Further he was admitted to Unity Hospital at Mangalore where he succumbed to his injuries while under treatment on same day.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 15/07/2009 at 1830 hrs at Nidgal Kalmanja village Belthangady Taluk one Jagadhisha driver of jeep bearing Reg. No. KA-34-M-7680 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over his vehicle due which jeep capsized. As a result one Abdul Azeez (28) R/o Kallagudny Chibidra village Belthangady Taluk who was traveling in the said jeep sustained grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 25/07/2009 at 1130 hrs at Ajjady Sangabettu village Bantwal Taluk one Narasimha Pai rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-W-8844 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against one Mahabala Shetty (59) R/o Hunase Bettu Yeliyanadugoodu village Bantwal Taluk a pedestrian and caused him grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Puttur Rural Police Station. On 26/07/2009 at 1000 hrs at Parpunja Olamogaru village Puttur Taluk one rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-K-5659 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against one Subbayya a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Bajpe Police Station. On 24/07/2009 at 2130 hrs accused Asheef, Mohiddeen and other 2 persons criminally restrained one Nijamuddeen (19) R/o Kanjilakodi Addur village Mangalore Taluk near his house and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and also gave life threat to him owing trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Bajpe Police Station. On 21/12/2007 at 1100 hrs one Umesha Poojary (51) R/o Gendadpu Kolavoor village Mangalore Taluk accidentally fell down from the arecanut tree while removing arecanut near his house and got seriously injuries and died on the spot.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Puttur Rural Police Station. In between 1700 hrs and 1715 hrs of 26/07/2009 one Louis D’ Souza (83) R/o Kudremajalu Badaganoor village Puttur Taluk accidentally slipped into a pond while walking near his house and died due drowning.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 263
Fine amounts collected: 18,900/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.