Ordinary Theft: 01
- A case under Servant Theft has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. In between 2200 hrs of 20/07/2009 and 0630 hrs of 21/07/2009 one Ashoka Poojary R/o Udupi District who was working in Hotel Vinyas at Goodshed road Mangalore committed theft of cash Rs 1,08,800 from the same Hotel.
Motor Vehicle Theft: 02
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. In between 2100 hrs of 17/07/2009 and 0800 hrs of 18/07/2009 some unknown culprits committed a theft of a Kinetic King scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-19-S-5618 belonging to one Ashoka Poojary (46) R/o Vivek Complex Maidan 4th cross road Mangalore that was parked near his house. The Kinetic King scooter is worth Rs. 10, 000/.
- A case under Attempt to commit theft has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. In between 2045 hrs of 18/07/2009 and 0930 hrs of 19/07/2009 some unknown culprits attempt to commit theft of Maruthi Alto car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-P-3318 belonging to one Suma B. (42) R/o Kadri Kambla Mangalore by breaking the window glass and attempted to committed theft.
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 01/02/2009 at 1730 hrs on Shambur-Panemangalore road at Shambhur village Bantwal Taluk one Padmanabha Shetty driver of Alto car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-P-4883 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against one Leelashetty (45) R/o Shambhur village Bantwal Taluk a pedestrian and caused her grievous injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Hurt has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 20/07/2009 at 1115 hrs accused 10 unknown persons forming into an unlawful assembly near Prem Sagar Shop at Jyothi Mangalore and abused Mohammed Irfan (24) R/o Thumbe village Bantwal Taluk and his friend Fayaz in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and with wooden stick owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 19/07/2009 at 2145 hrs accused Brijesh, Charan, Dhiraj and Shashi criminally restrained Vincent Vinod D’ Souza (25) R/o Mukkacheri Ullal Mangalore, Vikram and Roshan in front of Ashok Bar & Restaurant at Ullal Mangalore and abused them in filthy language and assaulted them by hand and with wooden stick and also gave life threat to them owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Bajpe Police Station. In between 1930 hrs of 19/07/2009 and 0700 hrs of 20/07/2009 one dead body of Susheela (65) R/o Sowharda Nagara Kolambe village Mangalore Taluk was found in well near his house. It seems to be a case of accidentally slipped into a well and died due drowning.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 19/07/2009 at 1845 hrs one Deepika (20) R/o Noojippady Manchi village Bantwal Taluk accidentally spilled into a pond near her house and died due drawing.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 300
Fine amounts collected: 25, 100/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.