- A case of Burglary has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. In between 2200 hrs of 16/06/2009 and 0600 hrs of 17/06/2009 accused Santhosh (22) R/o Shakthinagar Mangalore gained entry into the Kallurti temple at Kankanady Mangalore by breaking the front door lock and committed a theft of gold ornaments all in worth Rs.12, 000/.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bajpe Police Station. On 30/07/2009 at 2215 hrs on NH 13 near Raj Tiles factory Badagulipadi village Mangalore Taluk one unknown driver of car bearing Reg. No. KL-14-H-3500 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-J-6330. As a result motorcycle rider one Harry D Souza (48) R/o Mullakadu Kavoor village Mangalore Taluk sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Criminal restraint, Hurt, Mischief causing damage, along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 31/07/2009 at 0820 hrs accused Ibrahim, Riyaz, Nithin, Sahul, Hameed, Nasir, Ansar and Munna forming into unlawful assembly near Church at Ranipura Munnuru village Mangalore Taluk and criminally restrained one Daral D Souza (34) R/o Jeppu Bappal Mangalore and assaulted him by hand and also damaged his bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-C-2410 by pelting stone and also gave life threat to him owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Hurt has been registered in Venoor Police Station. On 30/07/2009 at 2130 hrs at Sulebettu Nalkuru village Belthangady Taluk accused Rukumu Mogera and his son assaulted one Koragu @ Koragappa R/o Sulebettu Nalkuru village Belthangady Taluk with wooden stick and with stone owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 31/07/2009 at 1800 hrs one unknown male dead body aged about 35 yrs was found near Kallucharpe Aletti village Sullia Taluk. The death seems to be due to illness.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 906
Fine amounts collected: 92,500/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.