Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: 01
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 24/08/2009 at 0100 hrs some unknown culprits committed a theft of a Tata Indica car bearing Reg. No. KA-27-5258 belonging to one Manjunatha R/o Bangalore that was parked on Koyilo road at Bolara Mangalore. The Tata Indica car is worth Rs. 80,000/.
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Traffic East Police Station. On 24/08/2009 at 1820 hrs near Nehru Circle at Mangalore one driver of bus bearing Reg. No. KA-20-D-4219 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a Maruti 800 car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-P-8673 driven by Datthereya S.V.S. (55) R/o Yeyyady Mangalore. As a result car got damaged. No causality reported.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Traffic West Police Station. On 24/08/2008 at 0230 hrs on MG road at Lalbhag Mangalore one driver of Sumo Victa vehicle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-2627 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a pole. As a result Sumo vehicle got damaged. No causality reported.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 24/08/2009 at 1630 hrs at Bannur Kemmayee village Puttur Taluk one driver of Matador tempo bearing Reg. No. KA-19-A-3487 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against an auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-21-8492. As a result auto rickshaw driver one Shashidhar R/o Chikkamudnoor village Puttur Taluk sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Criminal restraint, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 24/08/2009 at 1115 hrs accused Esub and Rehaman @ Abdul Rehaman criminally restrained one Agajeevan Rai R/o Nekkilady village Puttur Taluk near bus stand at Uppinangady Town and assaulted him by hand and with Umbrella and also gave life threat to him owing trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 127
Fine amounts collected: 11,500/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.