- A case under Burglary has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. In between 1830 hrs of 01/08/2009 and 0600 hrs of 02/08/2009 some unknown culprits gained entry in to the Sri Chandramoulishwara Temple at Karangalapady Market Mangalore by breaking the main door lock and committed theft of cash Rs. 300/ from the ‘Kanike Hundi’.
Ordinary Theft: 02
- A case under Ordinary Theft has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On the intervening night of 05-06/06/2009 some unknown culprits gained entry in to the house belonging to one Srinivas Alva (58) R/o Mankistand Mangalore by breaking the door lock and committed theft of a gas cylinder. The total worth of stolen property is Rs. 1000/.
- A case under Attempt to theft has been registered in Subramanya Police Station. On 02/08/2009 at 2300 hrs one Deepak Raj gained entry into the Govt Higher Primary School at Kalmadka village Sullia Taluk by breaking the front door lock and attempted to commit theft.
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: 02
- A case under Intending to insult the modesty of woman (sec 509 IPC) has been registered in Konaje Police Station. On 02/08/2009 at 1400 hrs accused one Prasad abused one Safeeya (15) R/o Ranthadka Boliyaru village Mangalore Taluk in filthy language and tried to insult her modesty near her house owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt, Outranging the modesty of women along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 02/08/2009 at 1630 hrs accused one Chandrashekar abused one Gretta (40) R/o Deraje Koila village Bantwal Taluk in filthy language near her house and outranged her modesty by pulling her hand and assaulted her with wooden stick and also gave life threat to her owing to civil dispute between them.
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Traffic West Police Station. On 02/08/2009 at 1530 hrs on B.J.school road at Mangalore one Sairama Kini driver of Ape Goods vehicle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-C-4227 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a Suzuki Access scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-19-X-6253. As a result Suzuki Access scooter rider one Chethan Kumar (21) R/o Someshwara village Mangalore Taluk and Nithin pillion rider of said scooter sustained grievous injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 02/08/2009 at 1500 hrs accused one Gretta abused one Chandrashekara (65) R/o Kambaladda Koila village Bantwal Taluk near his house in filthy language and assaulted him with sickle and also gave life threat to him owing to civil dispute between them.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. On 02/08/2009 at 1200 hrs one Mohammed Aswan accidentally slipped into a pond near Athoor school at Ramakunja village Puttur Taluk and died due drowning.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 212
Fine amounts collected: 23,200/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.