- A case of Burglary has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On the intervening night of 16-17/08/2009 some unknown culprits gained entry into the Kallutti Daivasthana at Panolibail Sajipa Mooda village Bantwal Taluk by breaking door lock and committed theft of Khanike Hundi. The total worth of stolen property is Rs. 3, 000/.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 04
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Traffic East Police Station. On 16/08/2009 at 2030 hrs near Shivabhag junction at Mangalore one rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-X-3817 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against Krishnappa Poojary (28) R/o Moodugere Chikkamagalur District a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Traffic East Police Station. On 17/08/2009 at 1630 hrs near CV Nayak Hall at Mangalore one driver of bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-9088 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner due which one Martin Shyamala Neeliyar who was traveling in the said bus was thrown out of the bus and sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 13/08/2009 at 1630 hrs at Arthila Sonandoor village Belthangady Taluk one rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-K-828 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against one Alfred D’ Souza (24) R/o Vadacchila Malady village Belthangady Taluk a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 17/08/2009 at 2030 hrs at Guruvayanakere Kuvettu village Belthangady Taluk one driver of KSRTC bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-F-2619 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-E-6086. As a result Haris (28) R/o Pilichandykallu Kuvettu village Belthangady Taluk rider of motorcycle and Johara pillion rider of said motorcycle sustained grievous injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: 01
- A case under Hurt along with Attempt to Murder has been registered in Mulki Police Station. On 17/08/2009 at 2215 hrs near Church at Pakshikere Kemral village Mangalore Taluk accused four unknown persons attempted to murder one Vikash Shetty (26) R/o Panjattu Panja village Mangalore Taluk by assaulted him with sword and with wooden stick.
- A case under Rioting, House trespass along with Hurt has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 15/08/2009 at 1400 hrs accused Mohammed, Ashraf, Jabbar, Isak and Salma forming into an unlawful assembly and criminally trespassed into the house belonging to one John Pinto R/o Mottethadka Kemminje village Puttur Taluk and assaulted him with sickle and with iron rod owing to civil dispute between them.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 278
Fine amounts collected: 26,200/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.