Ordinary Theft: 01
- A case of Theft by Servant has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 20/08/2009 at 1730 hrs accused Mahammad Ashraf and Haris who were working as a housemaid in the house belonging to one Saiprasad S (48) R/o Ajjanagadde Amarapadnoor village Sullia Taluk committed theft of arecanut (50 kgs) from the same house. The stolen property is worth Rs. 5,000/.
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Traffic East Police Station. On 21/08/2009 at 0930 hrs near RTO Mangalore one Robert Miskin (25) R/o Mandedabale Mijaru village Mangalore Taluk passenger of the bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-C-5550 while getting down from the bus, the driver of bus moved the bus in a negligent manner due which he fell down from the bus and sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 20/08/2009 at 1100 hrs at Kashibettu Layila village Belthangady Taluk one rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-G-8626 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against one Dinesh (32) R/o Nelligudde Manjotti Nada village Belthangdy Taluk a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: 01
- A case under Attempt to Murder has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 21/08/2009 at 1930 hrs near Central market at Mangalore accused two unknown persons came in a motorcycle and attempted to murder one Ibrahim (35) R/o Noor Supreme apartments Bundar Mangalore by assaulting him with knife.
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 21/08/2008 at 2030 hrs accused Deepak and Sandeep abused one Kishore (23) R/o Konchadi Mangalore near railway station at Mangalore in filthy language and assaulted him by hand and also gave life threat to him and owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 21/08/2009 at 0230 hrs one Abraham R/o Kurunja Shibaje village Belthangady Taluk died at Govt. hospital Puttur while under treatment. Cause of death is still to be ascertained.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Subramanya Police Station. On 20/08/2009 at 1100 hrs one Kamala (75) R/o Ancheri Nalkooru village Sullia Taluk consumed poison in her house owing to health problem. She was admitted to Govt. hospital at Sullia where she was declared dead while under treatment on 21/08/2006 at morning.
Missing Persons: 01
- A case of Man missing has been registered in Surathkal Police Station. On 19/08/2009 at 1300 hrs one Roopesh Kumar (32) R/o 3rd block Katipalla village Mangalore left his house and did not return to his house there after. He has been found missing since then.
The descriptive particulars of the Missing person is as under:
Name: Roopesh Kumar
Age: 32 Yrs
Built: Well built
Complexion: Oil black
Language Known: Kannada, Tulu and Hindi
He was working in Fire & Safety department at MRPL Mangalore.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 314
Fine amounts collected: 30,600/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.