Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore Rural Police Station. On 04/09/2006 at 1445 hrs near Nirmala workshop at Yeyyadi Padavu village Mangalore Taluk one Shashidhar driver of Tempo bearing Reg. No. KA-19-P-8449 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent and dashed against one Meera W/o Babu Saliyan R/o Guru Nagara Padavu village Mangalore Taluk a pedestrian and caused her serious injuries. She was admitted to A.J. Hospital Mangalore where she succumbed to the injuries while under treatment.
Non Fatal: 02
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 03/09/2006 at 1745 hrs at Pilicharu Siribagilu village Puttur Taluk one Ramesh driver of Jeep bearing Reg. No. KA-21-H-4118 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control due which the Jeep dashed to a tree. As a result passengers Somashekara (21) R/o Manivalinda house Kombaru village Puttur Taluk, Bhuvaneshwar, Keshava, Neelappa and Gopalakrishna who were in the Jeep sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 03/09/2006 at 2045 hrs one unknown driver of Santro car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-P-4325 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Razak (42) R/o Ammemar house Pudu village Bantwal Taluk a pedestrian and caused him grievous injuries. The car driver escaped from the place without stopping the vehicle.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Criminal restraint and Hurt has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 03/09/2006 at 2030 hrs accused Dawood, Abbu, Akthar Husain, Ayyub, Hakim, Hyder Thumbe, Musthafa and others forming into an unlawful assembly with deadly weapons stopped a car driven by one Abdul Karim (48) R/o Pudu village Bantwal Taluk near Farangipete Pudu village and assaulted him and Abdul Salam who was in the said car with sword and cold drink bottle owing to personal enmity.
- A case under Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 03/09/2006 at 2130 hrs one Dilip M. B. came along with his friend Vikas P.A. to his room at Kurunjibagh Sullia Taluk and abused his room mate one Geetha Sharan (21) R/o Kaadabettu house Kaadabettu village, Sullia Taluk in filthy language and both assaulted Geethasharan (21) by hand and belt and also gave life threat to him owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Criminal restraint and Hurt has been registered in Vittal Police Station. On 03/09/2006 at 1930 hrs one Narayana Naik (55) R/o Alike Majalu, Bittimoole criminally restrained one Choma Naik (58) R/o Alike Majalu Bittimoole near his house and abused in filthy language and assaulted him with knife owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. In between 03/09/2006 at 2100 hrs and 04/09/29006 at 0900 hrs one Purandhara Poojary (28) R/o Sarve village Puttur Taluk who was working in Mahalingeshwar Enterprises Nehru Nagar Puttur Taluk committed suicide by hanging in his shop owing to personal problem.
Missing Persons: 02
- A Man missing case has been registered in Panambur Police Station. On 03/09/2006 one Lohithashwa (18) R/o Beeranthadka house Kunthoor village Puttur Taluk who went to Sea shore at Panambur. There he accidentally fell into the sea and got washed away. He has not been traced so far.
- A Man missing case has been registered in Kavoor Police Station. One Chandrashekar (40) R/o Derebail Konchadi Mangalore who was working at Army Recruitment Office Kuloor went to Bidar on 20/08/2006 and did not return to his house there after. He has been found missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 455
Fine amount collected: Rs. 28,600/
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500