Ordinary Theft: 01
- A case of Ordinary Theft has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. In between 16/09/2006 at 2200 hrs and 17/09/2006 at 0800 hrs some unknown culprits committed theft of a new Transformer of 63 KVA of Trinity company SL. No. 805/1 A/V 11KKV/43 GV (worth Rs. 35,000/) belonging to one Ravindra S. Suryavamshi (39) R/o Panemangalore village Bantwal Taluk which was kept at an open place in front of Sathyavathi complex B.C. Road Bantwal Taluk .
Motor Vehicle Theft: 01
- A case of MV theft has been registered in Ullala Police Station. In between 15/09/2006 at 2400 hrs and 16/09/2006 at 0700 hrs some unknown culprits committed theft of a TVS Victor motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-S-2149 belonging to one Sathish Shetty (35) R/o Nethila Kelagina Mane Kinya village Mangalore Taluk which was parked at public place at Minadi Kinya village Mangalore Taluk. The bike is worth Rs. 35,000/.
Crime against Women: 01
- A case of Outraging the modesty of woman, Criminal trespass along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Puttur Rural Police Station. On 18/09/2006 at 0830 hrs one Hussainar criminally trespassed into the house of one Jamila W/o Mohammed R/o Kalpane house Sarve village Puttur Taluk and outraged her modesty by pulling her hand and also gave life threat to her owing to personal enmity.
Road Traffic Accidents: 04
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Surathkal Police Station. On 19/09/2006 at 1800 hrs near Chokkabettu Idya village Mangalore Taluk one Mohammed Musthafa driver of Lorry bearing Reg. No. CTX –8449 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-1799. As a result one Mahagundappa (31) R/o Badami Taluk Bagalkote District who was travelling in the said bus sustained serious injuries and died on the spot.
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bajpe Police Station. On 19/09/2006 at 1115 hrs at Gurupura Muluru village Mangalore Taluk one unknown driver of Tipper Lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-37-3309 drove his Lorry in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Vamana Poojary (60) R/o Barke house Gurupura Mangalore Taluk and caused him serious injuries. He succumbed to the injuries sustained on the way to the hospital.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Surathkal Police Station. On 19/09/2006 at 2100 hrs near Surathkal Idya village Mangalore Taluk one Rajesh driver of Tata Sumo bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-2247 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Kalavathi (35) R/o Surathkal Idya village Mangalore Taluk a pedestrian and caused her simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Urwa Police Station. On 19/09/2006 at 1345 hrs on NH 17 near Land Mark Apartments Barebail Mangalore Taluk one unknown driver of Lorry bearing Reg. No KA-16-A-1898 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Fiat Palio car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-MD-9941 from behind driven by one Dr. Avanish Bhandary (33) R/o Matada Kani 3rd Cross Mangalore Taluk due which the car driver lost control and rammed to another Lorry from front. As a result car got damaged. No causalities reported. The driver of the Lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-16-A-1898 escaped from the place without stopping his vehicle.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. One Babu Mugera (40) R/o Kalara Quarters Kadaba village Puttur Taluk was injured due snake bite near his house on 09/09/2006. He was admitted to Wenlock hospital Mangalore where he was declared dead while under treatment on 19/09/2006.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Subramanya Police station. One Bharathi (27) D/o Kamalaksha Gowda R/o Hosolike house Enekallu village Sullia Taluk committed suicide by jumping into Kumardhara river at Battakaya Sullia Taluk owing to health problem and died due drowning.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 326
Fine amount collected: Rs. 23,800/
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500