Ordinary Theft: 03
- A case of ordinary theft has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 05/09/2006 at 2000 hrs some unknown persons gained entry into the Umamaheshwari Temple near KMC Hospital Attavara Mangalore Taluk and committed theft of silver articles of Vishnumoorthy idol worth Rs.20,000/.
- A case under attempt to commit theft has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On the intervening of 04-05/09/2006 some unknown culprits gained entry into the Karnataka Bank Amtadi Branch Lorettopadav Bantwal Taluk by breaking the shutter lock and attempted to commit theft.
- A case under attempt to commit theft has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 06/09/2006 at 0300 hrs three unknown culprits came in a Tata sumo bearing Reg. No. KA-16-B-9099 with gas cutter and other implements and attempted to commit theft of a shop near Ayesha Tower Kotekar village Mangalore Taluk. The three persons who were in the Tata Sumo however managed to escape leaving their vehicle while seeing PSI Ullal PS who was on night patrolling duty. The Tata Sumo vehicle has however been seized by the police.
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 04
Non Fatal: 04
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 05/09/2006 at 1315 hrs near Sevice Busstand Mangalore one rider of Motorcycle bearing Reg. No. CTV-5744 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Sheik Ismail (65) R/o Edapadav Vaddrabeeru Mangalore Taluk a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. On 05/09/2006 at 0750 hrs near Barebail Kuntikana Mangalore Taluk one Nishchal Achar rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-R-8414 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a Maruti omni car bearing Reg. No KA-19-5484 driven by one Naveen K Kumar (35) R/o Padavinangady Kavoor Mangalore Taluk. As a result Nishchal Achar rider of motorcycle sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore East police station. On 05/09/2006 at 2215 hrs near Naik store at Bejai Mangalore Taluk one rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No KA-19-V-3582 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against Maruti Swift car bearing Reg. No KA-19-TCR-3643. As a result both the vehicles got damaged. No causalities reported. The motorcycle rider escaped from the place.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Subramanya Police Station. On 27/08/2006 at 1500 hrs near Panja Kutkunja village Belthangady Taluk one Shekar Patali driver of Jeep bearing Reg. No KA-19-M-2871 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Koragappa Naik.K (50) R/o Alengaaru house Yenmur village Sullia Taluk a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries. The jeep driver escaped from the place without stopping his vehicle.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Hurt has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 04/09/2006 at 2300 hrs at Bollaje Nelloru Kemraje Village Sullia Taluk accused Durgaprasad, Yuvaraja and Yashavantha abused one Balakrishna. P (34) R/o Poyyethota Bollaje Kemraje village Sullia Taluk in filthy language and assaulted him with wooden stick owing to civil dispute.
- A case of Hurt has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 04/09/2006 at 2015 hrs at Bollaje Nelluru Kemraje village Sullia Taluk accused Balakrishna, Vishwanatha and Venkappa abused one Durgaprasad R/o Otejori house Neluurukemraje village Sullia Taluk in filthy language and assaulted him, his brother Yashawantha and his mother Devaki with knife and wooden stick owing to civil dispute.
- A case of Hurt has been registered in Mulki Police Station. On 05/09/2006 at 1830 hrs near Cricket ground at Lingappayya Kadu Karnadu village Mangalore one Ananda (36) R/o Gerukatte Bappanadu village Mangalore Taluk assaulted one Krishna (22) R/o Karnadu village Mangalore Taluk and his friends Ekanatha and Prashanth with knife and gave life threat to them owing to personal enmity.
- A case under criminal force to deter public servant from discharge of his duty has been registered in Panambur Police Station. On 05/09/2006 at 1500 hrs accused Ashraf (24) R/o Bengre Mangalore, Zohora and Zainabi prevented ASI Panambur PS by pushing him while he was on duty at Thannirbavi, Mangalore Taluk.
Spl. And local laws: 01
- A case under Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Acthas been registered in Konaje Police Station. On 05/09/2006 at 1830 hrs on credible information PSI Konaje PS with his staff intercepted a Tata Mobile bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-3370 at Nadupadavu Kairangala village Mangalore Taluk and seized 03 cows and 02 bulls being transported illegally.
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: 01
- A Man missing case has been registered in Uppinangady Police Station. On 29/08/2006 one Damanna Gowda (75) R/o Kerekodi house Karaya village Belthangady Taluk went to Kanyadi village Belthangady Taluk and did not return to his house there after. He has been found missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 313
Fine amount collected: Rs. 21,800/
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500