Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. On 28/09/2006 at 1300 hrs near Mallikatte Junction Mangalore Taluk one Bhoja driver of Bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-AE-9905 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against Kinetic Nova Scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-19-Q-9954. As a result Scooter rider one Pankaj Roy Mehta R/o Mukthamba Nilaya Ballalbag Mangalore Taluk sustained grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bajpe Police Station. On 28/09/2006 at 1130 hrs near Badaga Edapadav Village Mangalore Taluk one Vishwanath driver of Bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-D-9549 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against Innova car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-D 7126 driven by one Vishwas (27) C/o Toyota Company Bunts Hostel Mangalore Taluk due which both the vehicles got damaged. No causalities reported.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 28/09/2006 at 1500 hrs on NH 17 near Kapikad Bus stand Ullal village Mangalore Taluk one Parameshwara driver of Bus KA-19-AD-9369 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and applied break suddenly due to which one M.R. Sadhashiva Rao (70) R/o Shambhavi Compound Kapikadu Ullal village Mangalore Taluk who was travelling in the said Bus was thrown out of the Bus and sustained simple injuries
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 28/09/2006 in between 1230 hrs and 1900 hrs one Nobert Pawl (42) R/o Santhosh Nagar Munnur village committed suicide by hanging in his house owing to personal problem.
Missing Persons: 01
- A Man missing case has been registered in Subramanya Police Station. One Vishwanatha (25) R/o Golitadka house Edamangal village Sullia Taluk who went to Edamangala Town on 24/09/2006 at 1800 hrs did not return there after to his house. He has been found missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 449
Fine amount collected: Rs. 19,200/
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500