- A case of Burglary has been registered in Surathkal Police Station. Between 08/09/2006 and 10/09/2006 some unknown culprits gained entry into the house belonging to one Prasanna Kumar R/o Rama Prabha house Hosabettu Mangalore Taluk by breaking the front door lock and committed theft of Silver articles and cash Rs. 40,000/ all worth Rs. 45,000/.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 10/09/2006 at 1015 hrs near Wenlock hospital Hampankatta Mangalore one Ganesh driver of an auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-19-A-7706 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-G-253. As a result motorcycle rider Ananda M ASI Mangalore Rural Police Station sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Barke Police Station. On 09/09/2006 at 2330 hrs near Emporium building M.G. Road Mangalore one unknown driver of Icon car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-MC-0535 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against the car bearing Reg. No. KA-20-A-7005 driven by one Chandrashekara (20) R/o Kollur Kundapura Taluk Udupi district from behind. As a result the car got damaged. No causalities reported.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mulki Police Station. On 10/09/2006 at 1815 hrs near Karnad Mulki Mangalore Taluk one rider of scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-20-H-1021 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against one Parvathi Acharthi (48) R/o Karnad village Mulky Mangalore Taluk a pedestrian and caused her simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Criminal restraint and Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Panambur Police Station. On 10/09/2006 at 1800 hrs accused Nasir, Usman, Althaf, Shafi, Sharif, Ummar, Rafiq, Imran @ Bend, Kausar and Hyder forming into an unlawful assembly stopped one Rajesh (22) R/o Jokatte Mangalore near his house and abused him in filthy language and assaulted him as well as his friend Manjunatha and his sister Shakunthala by hand and with iron rod and also gave life threat to them owing to personal enmity.
- A case of Criminal trespass has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station on the complaint of one Sanil S K (52) Editor of Mangaluru Mithra. It is alleged that on 10/09/2006 at 2030 hrs one Mohammed Yahya criminally trespassed into his office at Hamilton complex Mangalore and damaged the lock.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 02
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 10/09/2006 one Charles Mascarenhas (55) R/o Hebbara bail house Puttur Town jumped into the pond near his house owing to personal problem and died due to drowning.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Vittal Police Station. One Krishnappa Moolya (38) R/o Irandoor house Okkettur Vittal village consumed poison on 31/08/2006 in his house owing to personal problem. He was admitted to Mangala hospital Mangalore where he was declared dead while under treatment on 10/09/2006 at 1000 hrs.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 222
Fine amount collected: Rs. 14,800/
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500