Dacoity : Nil
Ordinary Theft: 01
- A case under attempt to theft has been registered in Mulki Police Station. On 30/08/2006 at 0300 hrs one Raju (46) R/o Manchikere, Yallapura Taluk Karavar district gained entry into the Gurudev Mens wear shop belonging to one Krishna R Kotiyan by removing roof tiles and attempted to commit theft. However he was apprehended by the Mulki police who were on night patroling duty.
Motor Vehicle Theft: 01
- A case under MV theft has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 26/08/2006 at 1000 hrs some unknown culprits committed theft of a motorcycle bearing Reg. No.KA-19-U-3743 worth Rs. 25,000/ belonging to one Abdul Salim (36) R/o Ullal village Mangalore Taluk which was parked in front of Super Bazar Thokottu Permannur village Mangalore Taluk.
- A case under rape has been registered in Mulki Police Station. On 30/08/2006 at 1640 hrs one Naveen called a minor girl of Muru Kavery Mennabettu village Mangalore Taluk and took her to a nearby old house at Kemade, Mennabettu village Mangalore Taluk and forcibly raped her.
Non Fatal: Nil
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Criminal restraint, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 20/08/2006 at 1500 hrs accused Sathish R/o Hoigebazar, Ravi, Vijaya Kumar, Sushil Kumar, Nishan, Pramod, Santhosh criminally restrained one Manoj Kumar R/o Pandeshwar Mangalore near his house and assaulted him by hand and also gave life threat to him owing to personal enmity.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 03
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. On 30/08/2006 at 1610 hrs at Modern Engineering Building Mangalore Taluk one Rajesh Shetty (26) R/o Salethur Katte Bantwal was cleaning the second floor of the said building when the ladder which was used by Rajesh accidently touched the high tension wire due which he got electrocuted and died.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 30/8/2006 in between 0900 hrs and 1500 hrs one Mundappa Naik (70) R/o Kodange House Belalu village Belthangady Taluk committed suicide by hanging near his house owing to health problem.
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Venoor Police Staton. On 30/08/2006 in between 1900 hrs to 2100 hrs Ravi (30) R/o Palkedadi Arambody village Belthandady Taluk and his wife Laxmi (25) both committed suicide by consuming poison in their house owing financial problem.
- A Boy missing case has been registered in Ullal Police Station. One Abdul Nazir (14) R/o Kallappu Permannur village Mangalore Taluk who went to School at Ullal on 30/08/2006 did not return there after to his house. He is found missing since then.
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 276
Fine amount collected: Rs. 14,600/
For details contact district Control Room on 0824 2220500