Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft:01
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 10/01/2008 in between 1925 hrs and 1945 hrs some unknown culprits committed theft of a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-25-L-6464 belonging to one Mahammad Bashir (30) R/o Patrakodi Kedila village Bantwal Taluk that was parked in the premises of City building at Boluvaru Puttur Town. The motorcycle is worth Rs. 12,000/.
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 17/01/2008 at 1625 hrs on NH 48 at Thumbe village Bantwal Taluk one driver of Tipper bearing Reg. No. KA-28-P-9740 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against an electric pole. As a result electric pole got damaged. No causalities reported. The damage caused is about 11,000/.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Puttur Rural Police Station. On 17/01/2008 at 1845 hrs at Shekamale Ariyadka village Puttur Taluk one Ananda driver of car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-291 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and dashed against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-K-5041. As a result Bhaskar D. (24) R/o Derla Keyyuru village Puttur Taluk rider of the said motorcycle sustained simple injuries.
Cheating/ Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
Spl. And local laws: 01
- A case under the Prevention of Immoral Traffic Act has been registered in Woman Police Station. On 17/01/2008 at 1030 hrs WASI Women PS on rounds arrested one Rathna (30) W/o Krishna R/o Kana Surathkal who was soliciting for prostitution at public place near Bigbazar at Lalbagh Mangalore.
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 17/01/2008 at 0130 hrs one Matthadi Naik (60) accidentally slipped into a well r while walking at Bolugallu Mandekolu village Sullia Taluk and died due to drowning.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 381
Fine amounts collected: Rs.32, 100/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.