Ordinary Theft: 02
- A case under Ordinary Theft has been registered in Konaje Police Station. On 01/10/2009 at 1800 hrs ASI Konaje PS while on his rounds along with his staff at Mudipu Kurnadu village Mangalore Taluk found accused one Wilson Lobo transporting the sand in a lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-10-H-6247 from seashore without any proper documents. Further Wilson Lobo has been arrested and lorry has been seized. The Total worth of seized property is Rs.3, 51,500.
- A case under Ordinary Theft has been registered in Konaje Police Station. On 01/10/2009 at 1230 hrs ASI Konaje PS while on his rounds along with his staff at Hoohakuva Kallu Balepuni village Mangalore Taluk found accused one Razak Saheb transporting the sand in a lorry bearing Reg. No. KL-14-4934 from seashore without any proper documents. Further Razak Saheb has been arrested and lorry has been seized. The Total worth of seized propery is Rs. 2, 02,000.
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: 01
- A case under Criminal trespass, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Mischief causing damage has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 30/09/2009 at 1900 hrs accused Putta Malekudiya, Vasantha and Mohan criminally trespassed into the land at Atthikere Majalu Odilanala village Belthangady Taluk belonging to one Agnes Varges (55) W/o Victor Vegas and abused her in filthy language and assaulted her with wooden stick and damaged the land owing to civil dispute between them.
Road Traffic Accidents: Nil
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: 02
- A case of Girl missing has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. One Geetha who was working as a housemaid in the house of one Jacintha Macarena’s R/o Falnir Mangalore has been found missing from 25/09/2009 at 1600 hrs.
- A case of Girl missing has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. On 30/09/2009 at 1400 hrs one Archana (16) R/o Kodange Kadandale village Mangalore Taluk went to college at Dhavala College Moodabidre and did not return to her house there after. She has been found missing since.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 156
Fine amounts collected: 16,900/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.