Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Surathkal Police Station. On 25/10/2009 at 1420 hrs at Krishnapura 7th block Katipalla village Mangalore Taluk one Vijay driver of Tata Sumo bearing Reg. No. KA-19-C-3780 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-Y-9083. As a result motorcycle rider Naushad and and pillion rider Thamim (20) R/o 2nd Block Katipalla Manglore Taluk sustained grievous injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Venoor Police Station. On 25/10/2009 at 1930 hrs accused Ananthu, Vasudas, Vedavathi, Manohar and other person forming into an unlawful assembly at Udarakallu Peradi village Belthangady Taluk and abused Mahammad N.A (40) R/o Udarakallu Peradi village Belthangady Taluk in filthy language and assaulted him with deadly weapons and also gave life treat to him owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Surathkal Police Station. On 25/10/2009 at 1745 hrs accused one Musthafa came in a motorcycle criminally stopped a auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-19-A-6293 driven by Imthiyaz (30) R/o Bala Surathkal Mangalore and abused him in filthy language near bus stand at Bala village Mangalore Taluk and assaulted him with stone and also gave life threat to him owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Vittal Station. In between 0540 hrs and 0700 hrs accused Mehamood, Kamauddin, Shafi Malige, Badruddin, Zeeyad, Farooq and Ubaid abused one Usman Joham R/o Mannagundi Kaukradi village Puttur Tauk in filthy language at Mohiddin Jumma Mosque at Pariyalthadka Punacha village Puttur Taluk and assaulted him by hand and also gave life threat to him owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: 01
- A case under the Prevention of Immoral Traffic Act has been registered in Woman Police Station. On 26/10/2009 at 1045 hrs WASI Women PS on rounds arrested one Bhagyalakshmi (34) R/o Pumpwell Mangalore who was soliciting for prostitution at public place near old Service bus stand at Mangalore.
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 26/02/2009 at 1100 hrs at Siddavana Ujire village Belthangady Taluk one Ashraf M (19) R/o Charmadi village Belthangady Taluk sustained serious injuries when the mud wall where he was working accidentally collapsed over him. Further he was admitted to Govt. hospital at Belthangady Taluk where he was declared dead while under treatment on the same day at 1350 hrs.
Missing Persons: 01
- A case of Man missing has been registered in Venoor Police Station. One William Desa (40) R/o near Mosque Pilya village Belthangady Taluk left his house on 02/08/2009 and did not return to his house there after. He has been found missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 375
Fine amounts collected: 37,500/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.