- A case of Burglary has been registered in Panambur Police Station. In between 1730 hrs of 16/10/2009 and 1000 hrs of 17/10/2009 some unknown culprits gained entry into the Plant Tech Industrial Service Ltd. shop at Baikampady Mangalore Taluk by breaking the door lock and committed a theft of 03 Compaq Laptops worth 90,000/.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: 01
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Barke Police Station. In between 1400 hrs and 1430 hrs of 23/09/2009 some unknown culprits committed theft of a Honda Dio scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-19-S-4697 belonging to one Kishore Kumar Shetty (49) R/o Kodialbail Mnagalore that was parked near Leeds tailoring shop Kalakunja road Mangalore. The scooter is worth Rs. 25,000/.
Crime against Women: 02
- A case under Rape, Criminal intimidation along with SC/ST Prevention of Atrocity act has been registered in Sullia Police Station where in it is alleged that one Prashanth Gowda forcibly raped one fifteen year old girl while she was alone at home at Chamadka Amarapadnooru village Sullia Taluk since February 2009. He also gave life threat to her.
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Subramanya Police Station. On 19/10/2009 at 2100 hrs accused Babu and Hukra abused Girija W/o Narayana and her mother Sundari both residents of Konnadka Balpa village Sullia Taluk in filthy language near her house and assaulted them with sickle owing to civil dispute.
Road Traffic Accidents: 04
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 19/10/2009 at 1830 hrs on NH 17 near Sahara hospital at Permannuru village Mangalore Taluk one Ummar driver of Bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-A-8907 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against one Henry Apose R/o Kerebailu Permannuru village Managlore Taluk a pedestrian and caused him grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Panambur Police Station. On 19/10/2009 at 1200 hrs on NH 17 at Baikampady Mangalore one driver of Bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-EA-5477 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-R-5434. As a result motorcycle rider Shivaprasad Shetty sustained grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. On 19/10/2009 at 1730 hrs at Sharavooru Alankaru village Puttur Taluk one Padhmanabha Gowda driver of auto rickshaw bearing Reg. No. KA-21-6811 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and lost control over the vehicle due which the auto rickshaw capsized. As a result Vasantha (37) R/o Nadthila Koppa Alankaru village Puttur Taluk, Narnappa Kumbara and Ramanna who were traveling in the said auto rickshaw sustained grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Subramanya Police Station. On 18/10/2009 at 1700 hrs near Govt. hospital at Gutthigaru village Sullia Taluk one driver of Tata Sumo vehicle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-MF-2056 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collide against one Vishwantha R/o Padadka Kalmakaru village Sullia Taluk a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 241
Fine amounts collected: 30,000/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.