Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: 01
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Vittal Police Station. In between 2330 hrs of 29/10/2009 and 0800 hrs of 30/10/2009 some unknown culprits committed a theft of Toyoto Qualis car bearing Reg. No. KA-19-MF-222 belonging to one Mohammad Nawaz (28) R/o Neralakatte Netlamudnooru village Bantwal Taluk that was parked near his house. The Toyoto Qualis car is worth Rs. 4, 65,000/.
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. On 30/10/2009 at 1530 hrs on Gundya-Subramanya road one Sheshappa Gowda driver of KSRTC bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-F-2527 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a motorcycle. As a result both rider and pillion rider of said motorcycle sustained serious injuries and died on the spot.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 30/10/2009 at 0630 hrs on NH 17 at Nethravathi bridge Jappinamogru village Mangalore Taluk one Udaya driver of Goods Tempo bearing Reg. No. KA-19-B-9545 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a Mini lorry bearing Reg. No. KA-25-B-5317 driven by Musthafa (28) R/o Sabarabailu Kuvettu village Belthangady Taluk. As a result Goods tempo driver Udaya sustained grievous injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Mangalore East Police Station. On 29/10/2009 at 1840 hrs at Bolar Mangalore one driver of KSRTC bus bearing Reg. No. KA-01-F-8443 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against one Poovappa Karkera (70) R/o Bolar Mangalore a pedestrian and caused him simple injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On 29/10/2009 at 1630 hrs accused Karunakara, Krishna, Nithish, Ashok, Pavan, Shrinath, Dayananda, Chittharanjan, Nidhis, Hemaraj and Arun forming into an unlawful assembly and abused Ubaid R/o Pallamajalu Bantwal Mooda village Bantwal Taluk, Shakil, Jabir, Afeel, Ansar, Sadakath, Irfan and Bhashir in filthy language near Deepika school at Modamkapu village Bantwal Mooda village Bantwal Taluk and assaulted them by hand and also gave life threat to them owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: 01
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt, Criminal intimidation along with SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station. On 30/10/2009 at 1630 hrs accused Vandana Rao, Jeralad Pinto and Petrick D Souza abused one Mohan P. K R/o Devasya Muduru village Bantwal Taluk near Allipade Sarapadi village Bantwal Taluk in filthy language referring to his caste and assaulted him by hand and also gave life threat to him owing to trivial issue.
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Kadaba Police Station. In between 1630 hrs and 1905 hrs of 29/10/2009 one Mathayi P.B (65) R/o Kepu Kutrupadi village Puttur Taluk committed suicide by consuming acid near his house owing to personal problem.
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 288
Fine amounts collected: 28,700/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.