- A case of Burglary has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. In between 2230 hrs of 16/10/2009 and 0300 hrs of 17/10/2009 some unknown culprits gained entry into the house belonging to one Abdul Rahiman (52) R/o Jarige Bailu Nyyathapur village Belthangady Taluk by breaking the door lock and committed a theft of Gold ornaments worth Rs. 2,00,000/.
Ordinary Theft: 02
- A case of Ordinary Theft has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. In between 0100 hrs and 0700 hrs of 17/10/2009 some unknown culprits committed a theft of a Nikon D-80 Camera and a Nokia Mobile Phone belonging to one Sudipth Mondal (27) R/o Shivanagara Pandeshwara Mangalore, which was kept in his house. The stolen property is worth Rs. 46,000/.
- A case of Ordinary Theft has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. In between 1100 hrs and 1130 hrs of 17/10/2009 some unknown culprits committed a theft of cash Rs. 4,000/, a Wrist Watch and gold ornaments belonging to one Shameela R/o Falnir Mangalore, which was kept in her house. The stolen property is worth Rs. 41,000/.
Motor Vehicle Theft: 01
- A case under M.V. Theft has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. In between 2300 hrs of 30/09/2009 and 0900 hrs of 09/10/2009 some unknown culprits committed a theft of a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-S-9763 belonging to one Mohammed Sharif R/o Bibi Alabi road Mangalore that was parked near his house. Total value of the stolen property yet to be estimated.
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 02
- A case of Fatal road accident has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. Where in one Ananda (40) has been declared dead while under treatment on 18/10/2009 at 0420 hrs. The said Ananda (40) was seriously injured by a motorcycle road traffic accident on 28/09/2009 at 1845 hrs at Yelmudi Puttur Town and admitted to the Wenlock Hospital at Mangalore. In this connection a case has been already registered in Puttur Town Police Station.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. On 16/10/2009 at 1140 hrs in front of CPC Petrol Pump at Puttur Town one unknown motorcycle rider drove his vehicle in rash and negligent manner and collided against one Leelavathi R/o Kodippady village Puttur Taluk a pedestrian and caused her simple injuries. The motorcycle rider escaped from the place without stopping his vehicle.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Criminal restraint, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Mulki Police Station. On 16/10/2009 at 0930 hrs accused Siddiq, Husain, Shameen, Ashraf, Ismail, Mubarak, Ashif, Saddam, Rahiman, Hameed, Basheer, Sharif, Rizwan and others forming into an unlawful assembly and criminally stopped a bus bearing Reg. No. KA-19-AC-7733 and abused one Shivaprasad (24) conductor of said bus in filthy language and also gave life threat to him owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 16/10/2009 at 1400 hrs one unknown male dead body aged about 30 - 35 yrs was found at Srinagara Ujire village Belthangady Taluk. The death seems to be due to consuming some poison.
Missing Persons: 01
- A case of Girl missing has been registered in Puttur Town Police Station. One Swetha (20) R/o Ashraya colony Kemminje village Puttur Taluk left her house on 13/10/2009 at 1430 hrs and did not return to her house there after. She has been found missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 145
Fine amounts collected: 10,000/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.