Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: 01
- A case under M.V. Theft has been registered in Mangalore North Police Station. In between 0830 hrs and 1730 hrs of 07/10/2009 some unknown culprits committed a theft of a Honda Activa scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-19-U-6970 belonging to one Yogish Pai (41) R/o Yeyyady Mangalore that was parked in the parking place of St. Aloysius College at Mangalore. The worth of Honda Activa scooter is Rs. 25,000/.
Crime against Women: 01
- A case under Criminal restraint, Outraging modesty of woman along with Hurt has been registered in Surathkal Police Station. On 07/10/2009 at 0945 hrs accused one Alwyn criminally restrained one Priyadharshini w/o Satheesh R/o Surathkal Mangalore while she was working in the Family Fashion Center at Idya village Mangalore Taluk and outraged her modesty by pulling her hand and assaulted her by hand.
Road Traffic Accidents: Nil
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: 01
- A case of Attempt to murder along with Sec.25, 27 Arms Act has been registered in Mangalore Rural Police Station. On 08/10/2009 at 2000 hrs accused Mohammed Mallik, Praveen, Shivaprasad, Sanjaya and another one unknown person fired at Sunil and PSI Prakash staff SP special squad with a Revolver and tried to kill them.
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 08/10/2009 at 1830 hrs accused one Ganesh Acharya abused one Jayarama Rai (47) R/o Duggaladka Sullia Town in filthy language near his house and assaulted him with wooden stick and also gave life threat to him owing to previous enmity between them.
- A case under Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Hurt along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On 07/10/2009 at 1830 hrs accused Jamal @ Jamaluddin, Ummar and Rafeeq abused one Abbas P (27) R/o Panjigaru Balila village Sullia Taluk in filthy language near his house and assaulted him with bicycle chain and also gave life threat to him owing to financial dispute between them.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On 07/10/2009 at 1700 hrs one Bhagya @ Kalyani (42) R/o Kakkebettu Kemarje village Bantwal Taluk accidentally slipped into the pond near her house and died of drowning.
Missing Persons: 02
- A case of Girl missing has been registered in Puttur Rural Police Station. On one Vinutha P (22) R/o Pattemajalu Bhakthakodi Servey village Puttur Taluk left her house on 18/09/2009 and did not return her house there after. She has been found missing since then.
- A case of Girl Missing has been registered in Sullia Police Station. On one Navya (18) R/o Nellur Kemaraje village Sullia Taluk let her house on 08/10/2009 at 0715 hrs and did not return her house there after. She has been found missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 147
Fine amounts collected: 17,400/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.