The following are the crimes reported in D. K. District during the last 24 hrs as at 1600 hrs on 25/10/2009.
- A case of Burglary has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. In between 23/10/2009 and 24/10/2009 some unknown culprits gained entry into the hotel at Neerude Niddody village Mangalore Taluk belonging to one Shyama Poojary (42) R/o Hosabettu Niddody village Mangalore Taluk by breaking the door lock and committed a theft of cash Rs. 22,000/.
Motor Vehicle Theft: 01
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. In between 0900 hrs and 1200 hrs of 20/10/2009 some unknown culprits committed theft of a Kinetic Honda scooter bearing Reg. No. KA-19-J-1702 belonging to one Rekha Chandrashekar R/o Jeppu Mangalore that was parked near Morgans gate Mangalore. The Kinetic Honda scooter is of worth Rs. 11,000/.
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Belthangady Police Station. On 22/10/2009 at 1630 hrs near S.K Memorial Hall at Ujire village Belthangady Taluk one Divakara rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-K-5159 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a one Vivek (06) a pedestrian and caused him grievous injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. On 24/10/2009 at 1600 hrs Dinesha (30) R/o Gandhi Nagara Moodabidre Mangalore committed suicide by consuming pesticide in his house owing to health problem.
Missing Persons: 01
- A case of Boy missing has been registered in Moodabidre Police Station. One Hanuma Reddy (18) left his Silver Stand hostel at Moodabidre on 04/02/2009 at 0700 hrs and did not return hostel there after. He has been found missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 346
Fine amounts collected: 34,700/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.