- A case under Murder has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On the intervening night of 16-17/10/2009 near Service bus stand at Mangalore some unknown persons killed one Prakash Bhat by assaulting with deadly weapons owing to some reason.
- A case under Murder has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On the intervening night of 16-17/10/2009 at Badriya College Bundar some unknown persons killed the watchman of the college owing to some reason.
Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: Nil
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 03
- A case of Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station where in one Isak Mendonsa (59) R/o Modamkapu Bantwal Mooda village Bantwal Taluk was declared dead while under treatment on 14/10/2009 at 0500 hrs. The said Isak Mendonsa was seriously injured by a bus in a road traffic accident on 16/09/2009 at 1230 hrs at Farangipete Pudu village Bantwal Taluk and admitted to the UMC Hospital at Mangalore. In this connection a case has already been registered in Bantwal Rural Police Station.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Traffic West Police Station. On 16/10/2009 at 1245 hrs near Krishna Bhavan circle Mangalore one driver of Bus bearing Reg. No. KA-20-A-9598 drove his vehicle in rash and negligent manner and collided against a tricycle. As a result tricycle rider one Mahammad Ashraf (27) R/o Kasaba Bengre Mangalore sustained simple injuries.
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Ullal Police Station. On 15/10/2009 at 1930 hrs on NH 17 at Adamkudru Jappinamogru village Mangalore one Abdul Aziz rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-EA-28 drove his vehicle in rash and negligent manner and collided against one Lancy Pidrada (38) R/o Kudru Amblamogru village Mangalore Taluk a pedestrian and caused him grievous injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Seizure of Stolen property has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. On 16/10/2009 at 1400 hrs PSI Crime PS on his routine patrolling along with staff intercepted a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-0703 near railway gate at Mahakalipadpu Mangalore by arresting the accused Haris @ Chandru (19) and Hameed (43) both residents of Kasaba Bengre Mangalore and seized it. It is learnt that this vehicle has been stolen somewhere else. The total value of property seized is Rs. 20,000/.
- A case under Criminal trespass, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace, Mischief causing damage along with Criminal intimidation has been registered in Subramanya Police Station. On 16/10/2009 at 1600 hrs accused one Raviprasanna R/o Panne Balugodu village Sullia Taluk criminally trespassed into the land belonging to Gauramma T.K R/o Panne Balugodu village Sullia Taluk and abused one Choma (48) care taker of that land in filthy language and damaged compound pence and also gave life threat to him owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: Nil
Unnatural Death Report: Nil
Missing Persons: Nil
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 294
Fine amounts collected: 23,400/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.