Ordinary Theft: Nil
Motor Vehicle Theft: 02
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Urwa Police Station. In between 2130 hrs of 20/10/2009 and 0600 hrs of 21/10/2009 some unknown culprits committed theft of a Hero Honda Passion Plus motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KL-G-3411 belonging to one Subramanya Kumar that was parked in front of Kapikad School at Bejai Mangalore. The motorcycle is of worth Rs. 35,000/.
- A case of MV Theft has been registered in Barke Police Station. In between 0830 hrs of and 1830 hrs of 221/10/2009 some unknown culprits committed theft of a Hero Honda Passion Plus motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-L-3981 belonging to one Shiva Shankar (37) R/o Hampankatta Mangalore that was parked in parking place of Lalbagh Mangalore. The motorcycle is of worth Rs. 25,000/.
Crime against Women: Nil
Road Traffic Accidents: 01
- A case of Non Fatal Road accident has been registered in Bantwal Town Police Station. On 22/10/2009 at 1930 hrs at Mithamajalu Dwara Bantwal taluk one rider of motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-19-Y-4687 drove his vehicle in a rash and negligent manner and collided against a one Naveena (23) R/o Sajipa Munnur village Bantwal Taluk a pedestrian and caused him grievous injuries.
Cheating/Criminal Breach of Trust: Nil
Attempt to Murder: Nil
- A case under Rioting, Intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of the peace along with Hurt has been registered in Barke Police Station. On 23/10/2009 at 1140 hrs accused Nithin, Shaju and 9 others forming into an unlawful assembly near Prasad building Kodialbail Mangalore and abused Aji Kuriyan R/o Aleppi District Kerala State, Justin and Thomas in filthy language and assaulted them by hand and with wooden stick and soda bottle owing to trivial issue.
- A case under Hurt has been registered in Ullal Police Station. In between 1245 hrs and 0115 hrs of 22/10/2009 at Volapete Ullal village Mangalore Taluk accused 2 unknown persons assaulted one Ganesh R/o Volapete Ullal village Mangalore Taluk by hand and with sickle owing to trivial issue.
Spl. And local laws: 01
- A case under Karnataka Excise Act has been registered in Subramanya Police Station. On 23/10/2009 at 1615 hrs on credible information PSI Subramanya PS along with staff intercepted a motorcycle bearing Reg. No. KA-21-K-4838 at Harihara Pallathadka Sullia Taluk and seized 40 liquor bottles (each 180 ML) of worth Rs. 1,800/ being transported illegally by arresting one Theja Kumar R/o Kajjodi Harihara Pallathadka Sullia Taluk. The motorcycle has also been seized.
Unnatural Death Report: 01
- A case of Unnatural Death Report has been registered in Venoor Police Station. One Sanjeeva Poojary (58) R/o Neeralke Badaga Karandoor village Belthangady Taluk committed suicide by consuming pesticide in his house owing to health problem.
Missing Persons: 02
- A case of Boy missing has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. One Dhanraj (21) R/o Bhadravathi Shimoga District who was admitted to Wenlock hospital at Mangalore left hospital on 23/10/2009 at 1130 hrs and did not return there after. He has been found missing since then.
- A case of Man missing has been registered in Mangalore South Police Station. One Madhava (35) R/o Bareppady post Puttur Taluk who was admitted to Wenlock hospital at Mangalore left hospital on 23/10/2009 at 1230 hrs and did not return there after. He has been found missing since then.
Preventive Actions: Nil
Motor Vehicle cases booked & Fine Amount collected:
Cases Booked: 399
Fine amounts collected: 43,600/.
For details contact district Control Room on 0824/2220500.